Saturday, June 02, 2012

Helex or Hex vs. Lena or Lexana vs. Chlex

       These are main couples I have seen with Lex Luthor.

 I will discuss each one seperately but for now I will just do an overview of them.


 Lex Luthor despite being the ''evil guy'' ( I will discuss this later if I get a chance.) in the series, is well liked in the fan clubs and sites and a lot of people ( at least on fan fiction) like him with Chloe but a second to that is Lana. (I actually thought the more popular couple was Lana and Lex but it looked it up on fan fiction and they had only 72pages and Chloe and Lex had 269 pages.)

(But my sister pointed out that both Lex and Chloe are the smartest people in the show and so of course everyone likes them together. Which makes sense but on youtube it looks like Lana and Lex are more popular.So, I reccommend that the Chlex fans make more videos.)

( Start a Chlex week or something and have all fans do a video that week. Anyway, I also had a strong hunch that Chlex was more popular because of the number of Clana fans (Clark and Lana), so I looked it up on fan fiction.net.The number of fan fictions on Clana are 287 so that could be the answer why people like Lex with Chloe.)

 I really have never understood the shipping between Lana and Lex but that was mostly because I haven't watched any of the episodes really past 4th season.

 (In 5th season they get married, I believe.) (So, to be fair I haven't really seen any couple moments between the two.) Except if we count when Lex offered to have Lana keep Whitney's horses at his stables.

 Which really did not count because we only heard about it not saw it. Anyway, on to discussing the main couples in short detail. Or when Lex teaches Lana to defend herself.


      Helex or Lelen or Len or Hex ( I have no clue what the most popular couple name is.)-A smart doctor lady who is funny and Lex Luthor. I think this is the coolest couple.









Lexana- The love of Clark's teenage years and Lex Luthor Least favorite, but I don't mind this couple really. I could read fan fics on this and watch videos. (I use to be annoyed with this couple, but not so much now.)









Chlex-The girl who had a crush on Clark and Lex Luthor. Second favorite.







I will discuss each of these in later posts.

No comments: