Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Biblical Talks Series by Rebekah Walton and Family


I decided I was going to do some Biblical discussions on my blogger. I will be picking people mentioned in the Bible and do in depth studies on them from using the Bible and some out side historical sources if any can be found.

I decided this would be quite fun and I could state some opinions of these people by members of my family. These would be most likely people who some tend to forget about or there is not a not written on them. Also, I decided to do some posts on people from the Bible and what my siblings think of them. In these posts, I will be picking people my family has found that many people tend to see in a different light from my family. We will be stating our views on these people and probably bringing up some things that most people tend to forget about them.

Why I decided to do these posts, well, in general I have gotten tired of people saying things that when I looked up the verses did not seem to follow from the Word and some things which are repetitively wrong in children's books. The main idea is to address these inaccurate things and present the real people from the Bible.

The worst thing we could do is misrepresent what the Bible says to others.

For those who want to know, I am not a Biblical scholar in Greek or Hebrew and no one is my family is a pastor, but, I have read the scriptures a lot and listened to a lot of sermons and I will be reading commentaries on these things.

The first three people will be Jacob, Michal (David's Wife), and Matthias (the 12th disciple).

No comments: