Thursday, March 05, 2015

The race of guys I like and love by Rebekah Walton

The guys who are part of the human race. I am not in love with animals, or parts of plants. At least not in the same way. The men I like do not have to look similar in anyway shape or form. And most of them do not follow my ideal look in a guy at all. 

Frankly, my ideal look for a guy would be a full head of red hair and a duck dynasty beard (I am not joking, I love their beards.). But, this does not describe frankly most of the guys I meet, or see. And this does not stop me from liking multiple guys who look nothing like this. But, in my personal opinion, all guys (regardless of whether they have a beard or not or can grow a duck dynasty beard) would look ten times better with a beard. So, now I will list a number of guys I like: (Some of them look similar and some do not)


Will Poulter from Narnia and the Maze Runner. Frankly, I was distracted the whole time in Maze Runner I was just fan girling the whole time over him!Maybe it's his eyebrows too, I know I have a thing for eyebrows.




Skandar Keynes from Narnia as Edmund. I love his hair especially when it's curly or wavy.




David Hoflin from Ocean Girl, here is a picture from back then, and here is a picture from now in the present. 





He has a beard in this picture!



Now, this one may catch you in surprise for Michael Rosenbaum from Smallville is completely bald in this picture. And although, it is true in real life that Michael is not bald, I did not see his pictures with his hair until recently. I liked him in Smallville and I never saw him with hair in Smallville. He pullls off the bald look very well. 



Christopher Eccleston from Doctor Who (Doctor 9) and Heroes. He looks good with and without a beard, but, I prefer the with beard look in Heroes. But, I did see him in Doctor Who first and he is my favorite Doctor.



Choi Siwon from Super Junior, who I might add also looks awesome with a beard, is next on the list. He is the only one so far that I could possibly marry, because he, unlike the rest so far, is a devoted Christian. I don't know about the rest but,I know about him because he makes it obvious. Yes, I like Korean guys who sing and act, because what is there not to like about that?


Benedict Cumberbatch is the next one, and he just got recently married, so,congratulations to him and the new Mrs. 






Kim Woo Bin a Korean Model, and an Actor, has to go next. Again I love his eyebrows. 




Choi SeungHyun or as He is known by his stage name T.O.P. He is a rapper in the Kpop group BIGBANG. Again another guy with awesome eyebrows. What is up with these guys and their eyebrows?




Lee Seung Ki, Korean actor and singer, he can even pull off the long hair look. And I love his dimples when he smiles, they make me smile. He recently started dating his longtime crush Yoona, so I wish him the best and I am really happy for him.






Choi Jin Hyuk, Korean Actor, who played the father of Lee Seung Ki in a tv show, also can pull off the long hair or short hair look.



Kim Soo Hyun, a Korean actor who can sing, is now promoting Korea more than ever before. If you go into an Hmart or Face Shop, you will definitely see him on things.


Jang Geun Suk, my favorite Korean Actor, is awesome and also uses his eye brows while acting. These men and their eyebrows. 


Ahn Jae Hyun is a Korean model and an actor, similar to Kim Woo Bin. He just recently got a part playing a vampire in Blood a new kdrama. But, he is more well known for his part in my Love from the Stars. (Edit: May 21, 2016) Ahn Jae Hyun just got married to Gu Hye Sun, his costar in the Blood drama!

 Lee Jong Suk is a Korean Model and Actor and has played in a number of lead roles.
Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are best friends as they are both models and actors and have many times done things together. In fact, they were leads in a drama called School 2013 and played best friends.


Now, back to what I was orignailly talking about. I wanted to make the point that I just don't like guys that look alike. Frankly, even though most of these guys were Korean it really had nothing to do with their nationality. I like them for their looks, yes, but, their looks are very different from each other. (I also love their personalities.)

Now, the only I do have to admit that my first crush in real life was a blond so, that might have something to do with the blonds in this list. 
But, as you can see that is not an overwhelming majority among these guys. Plus, these are not the only guys I like there are many more, but, that would take to long to list them all.

Anyway, the reason I decided to do this was to prove that I just don't like one particular look of a guy. I don't care about his nationality or color of his skin, that does not matter to me. There have been some African American guys which I thought had good looks as well, but, they happen to not be celebrities, so, I did not want to put them on here. I also, like Amish guys, but, you can't get their picture at all. If I were to marry an Amish guy, I would definitely become Amish with him, and I would no longer use the internet, but, it would be a dream come true for me!

Someone once asked why some white girls like Asian guys. To answer this just look at the Koreans guys above, or for that matter think about it, they are all guys no matter what country they came from. 

Also, to all the other people who opposed to different nationalities marrying each other, think about it we all came from the same race, the Human Race.



No comments: