Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Some things that really bug me by Rebekah Walton

I know I said that I would write those posts about Bible topics and People but, I am visting my Grandpa and I don't have a lot of time, so, those posts are going to wait till after September 10, when I get back home.

I will have more time then, because I will be stuck at home taking care of the Turkeys and Chickens and doing homework for my online schooling.

I promise I will work on those and get those up pretty soon after I arrive home. That will be the first time I will be doing a collab for my post, it's exciting and I can hardly wait. But, right now, I just wanted to do a post on two things that bug me.

If you have read anything of what I written on here concerning feminists,you probably know I tend to hate them (not the people necessarily, but, what they do that ruins me and everyone else.). They tend to get really annoying and I hate talking with them. This is why I call myself an anti-feminist most of the time. Sometimes, when I am watching a perfectly good movie or tv show they like to ruin it by making feministic comments. Feminists take the fun out of anything. I watch Kdramas, and yet there are a group of feminists there who like watching these dramas and commenting when the guy does something romantic or nice or saves the day and say something like,''I want the girl to save the day, Why couldn't she save the day, or I hate wrist grabs.''

To me, it is just annoying. But, I hate turning off the comments because I have to watch most dramas by myself and I want to feel like I am watching these dramas with other people. But, also I wonder why feminists are watching kdramas in the first place. Because to me, all kdramas are in general anti-feminstic by nature and I love that about them. My favorite fairytale is Cinderella and so I love anything that reminds me of that. (By the way, the best Cinderella movie ever was the Cinderella Tv movie in 1997 with Whitney Housten.)



So, moving on, another thing that feminists do that bugs me is tell men to never open doors for them. This is rude and horrible, it's like they are doing it to ruin my life because I love it when men open doors for me. It lets me know that they respect me and are thinking about others before themselves. Now, just to let you know I do not expect this treatment from guys and I open doors on my own usually, because I am not expecting it, but, that doesn't mean that I do not like it when men do this for me. Infact, it made my year when one guy did this for me at Bible college. Bible college was awesome, it happened more than once and I loved it. But, I really remeber the first time it happened much better than the few other times it happened. I was carrying books and walking to the cafeteria door. A boy talking to his friend walked through the door and then noticed me even before I got to the door. He apologized to me and then quickly opened the door. It was so awesome and sweet and I had no clue who he even was. I felt treasured like I was special. I mean even with my books I could have opened that door but, he was nice and opened it for me. Best day at college ever!

Well, I think I am done with that subject, thank goodness.

I know that I have mentioned one time before that I love guys with beards. But, the beard things goes beyond liking those guys. For me, I just want all guys around me to grow beards, be it  my father, (he has an awesome beard),cousins, brothers, friends, or co workers. Because of this, I love no shave November when all the guys start growing their awesome beards! So, it of course, irrates me when guys around me with awesome beards decide they should shave. It's like they are trying to ruin my life because they know I like beards. I know they are not, but, I feel depressed every single time it happens. Guys please keep your beards, you look awesome don't listen to anyone who tells you differently.


(My Dad is the awesome bearded guy, my older brother is the other guy with a nice beard and I am still trying to convince my younger brother to let his grow.) (By the this is not my whole family we are missing my oldest sister who is married.)

Well, that's all for today.





No comments: