Sunday, October 07, 2012

I have decided.........by Rebekah Walton



I have decided to stop watching American tv shows. Instead, I will be only watching British, Aussie, Kiwi (mostly they have reality so very little I want to watch), and Canadian.

 I will changing fully over to these when Psych and White Collar end but for now I am going to sstop watching all the rest of the tv shows I have been watching that are American.

Victorious is ending,( so I really don't even have to give up that,) Good Luck Charlie (really not as entertaining, I was only watching for Gabe anyway.), Icarly ( I have stopped watching since 5th season), Jessie, Austin and Ally, Pair of Kings (I have stopped watching since Brady left), Baby Daddy ( All I have to do is watch music videos and clips on youtube to see when Danny and Riley will finally get together.), Shake it up, Ant farm, Lab Rats,and Covert Affairs( third season is going to be too dramatic anyway) I have given all these up.

Frankly, I don't think it will be a huge deal. I am finding slowly but surely that almost every other country has better plots for their tv shows than we do.

These shows I have already begun or finished watching that aren't American: H20: just add water ( I ignore the third season like most of it didn't happen), Cybergirl, Sherlock ( I will review this later), Elephant Princess, Blue Water High ( I have only watched the third season so far), Connor Undercover ( only Canadian tv show so far), and Jane Eyre (British tv show).

I will start watching these shows most likely: Mako Mermaids ( Secret of Mako Island)(they added a merman it's got to be funny), Legend of the Seeker(maybe), Packed to the Rafters, Slide (unsure about this one really) that's all for now that I know. I haven't really gone through the Bristish or Canadian tv shows list yet.

No comments: