Monday, March 26, 2012

Don't Worry by Rebekah Walton

Some of you might be worried that I will never continue writing about Narnia as promised. But don't worry. It will take me longer than thought to change this site to mostly a Narnian site. Just be patient with me. I am write now in the middle of reading all C. S. Lewis books I haven't read yet, and some other books, going to junior college classes and writing a Silver Chair fan script of how they should do scenes in the movie. When I get the first page done of the fan script I will start putting that on here. THen I will also start making Silver Chair youtube videos about scenes they must do well. Yes, I know that will not be doing a film for some years now, but I thought should go on about Narnia anyway. In the summer, I should be able to do cool essay help videos.

No comments: