Saturday, November 10, 2018

Movie Quotes if said correctly no one will know by Rebekah Walton

If you say these quotes from movies when playing ''The Guess what movie I am quoting game'', almost no one will guess the right movie. That is if you follow these simple rules:
1. Do not say the same quote again to the same person unless it has been, at least 14 years.
2. Do not always quote from the same movie.
3. Do not quote from a movie you just watched recently.
4. Do not use any quotes from a movie the person you are playing the game with is a fan of.
5. Do not use these quotes on close siblings.
6. Do not use these quotes on people with photographic memory.
7. Don't use these quotes on people who are fans of the actors in these movies.


Okay now follow those rules and quote:

From The Oath of Desormeau:

Julien's sister: I know you have the ring.

Claire's brother: He will not look for the ring on me.

Claire: No, you first, I insist.

Julien: I think your brother wants you to be safe.

Quotes from Mandie movie:

‘‘Do you know any boys that are trustworthy?’’-Mandie

‘‘I am going to marry her mother.’’-Zach

‘‘Are you an angel?’’- Servant Boy at Uncle John’s.

‘‘Are you scaried?''-Mandie.

‘‘Amanda!’’-Mrs. Shaw.


Quotes from Dialtone:
‘‘Is this a joke?’’-Geoffrey

‘‘I tried to call you.’’-Geoffrey

‘‘A love letter…hmmm….’’ –Guy who didn’t want a divorce

‘‘I’m sorry, I am so sorry.’’-Geoffrey

‘’Everybody dies someday.’’-Geoffrey

Quotes from A collection of Fortunate Happenings

‘‘That was fortunate.’’-The youngest girl

‘‘It says wrong way.’’-The youngest girl

‘‘It’s not Greek.’’-Boy

Quotes from While you were Sleeping:

Lucy: I am in love with your son.

Doorman: You're not his fiancee.

From Narnia:

Lucy: Hmm...

Lucy: Stop it!

Nikabrik: So, you like 'em.

Miraz: I will deal with you when this is over.

Peter: It's not mine to take.

Sospesian:Crush them all.

Bird: Shh.

Miraz:Get that gate closed!

Edmund: Keep Smiling.

Peter:It's alright.

Quotes from The Incredibles:

''Uh,Bernie.''-Principal.

''Pretend to be upset.''-Bob

''Listen,E...''-Bob

''E, you can't generalize about these things.''-Bob

''Isn't that my decision?''-Bob

Quotes from Hatching Pete:

''Yes, the wallet, you made me do it.''-Cletus Pool

''This is not easy for me to say...I am dieing.''-Cletus Pool

''I am afraid you're going to have to do this for the grandkids.''-Cletus Pool

'' I'll answer your question with another question. Why doesn't the Lone Ranger take off his mask?''-Pete Ivy.

Quotes from Minute Men:

Charlie Tuttle: Thanks, pumpkin.

Zeke Thompson: Dude. It's okay.

Virgil Fox: Tell me I don't look as ridiculous as you do?

Derek Beaugard: You were always going to be a nerd.

Stephanie Jameson: Mon petit ami est un cerveau menteur de fromage.

Virgil Fox: At least they finally got the name right.

FBI Agent: Everybody freeze, FBI!

Mysterious Man: Stop, CIA!

From Smallville:

Alicia Baker: You look like a cat in a big cage. (To Clark in Pariah)

Lex Luthor (lots of quotes about  the Bible)


(And these might be know)

Peter:Then take us to him.

Mrs. Macready: I am afraid so.

Peter: 88,89,90....

Lucy: It's a bit of a long story.

No comments: