Saturday, October 27, 2012

Say Initials but mean something different by Rebekah Walton

I saw a shirt the other day that said,''I love JC.'' So, as I was trying to figure out what that meant I thought of something really funny to do. Think of common initnals that many people use in daily life:
ASP
NYC
PC
AC
DC
DVD
CNN
CGI
IBM
WIFI
SPAM
BLM
CM
After you have done that go back and think of random meanings for these initials.See my random meanings below.Then use these initials in everyday speech referring to the meanings you have put to them. It is fun to confuse people by doing this.
My example random meanings:
ASP = Applesauce Pie, Apricot Summer Pudding,
AC = Alvin and the Chipmunks
BLM= By the Lion's Mane
PC=Prince Caspian (I did not make this up, common Narnia fan meaning)
JC=Jersey Cow
WIFI=What is for iltapala? (Finnish for Supper or Tea.)
CGI=Cream Garlic Icing (not sure if this sounds tasty at all.)
DC= Doctor Centennial (the 100th anniversary of the Doctor or Doctor Who (which has not occurred it), could also be referring to the 100th episode of Doctor who which is ''The Stones of Blood'' with the 4th Doctor.)
IBM=Ice Block Machine (The machine used to make Ice Blocks)
CNN=Communist National News ( I can't take credit for this one at all. One of my teachers said it.)



If you make up some awesome ones I'd love to hear them. Please comment with them below.

No comments: